A closet room is synonymous with practicality and organization. Having an environment dedicated to storing clothes, shoes and accessories brings much more convenience in daily life when getting ready. If you want a space like this, here are some ideas for adding decoration functionality to your home:
1. Good planning is essential in the closet room
2. This will ensure that everything has its place.
3. Create a partition wall to help organize
4. Or optimize space with a sliding door
5. Great solution for a room with small closet
6. And that can further enlarge the environment
7. Glass and mirrors bring a very modern look
8. As well as a black decoration
9. You can choose a model with doors
10. Or have a room with open closet
11. The important thing is to organize your clothes and accessories.
12. In a charming and functional way
13. Light tones bring amplitude
14. And transparency favors the integration of spaces
15. An idea of a simple small closet room
16. In a larger environment, enjoy putting a beanbag
17. Also separate a special corner to get ready
18. And a rug adds charm and comfort
19. You can have a bedroom with closet and bathroom
20. Or use one side of the room to make your
21. And delimit the space with a bench
22. So you guarantee a more stripped down style
23. Plan Partitions According to Your Need
24. Include drawers, shelves and clothes hangers
25. A double closet requires a larger area
26. And even the baby’s room can earn a
27. You can opt for a woody look
28. To make the decoration more cozy
29. Or bet on using neutral tones
30. White color is great for small rooms
31. Glasses are also good options
32. For they convey lightness with their transparency.
33. And a set of mirrors widens anywhere
34. You can opt for a simple closet
35. Prioritize a linear format
36. Or make everything visible in the open closet
37. And plan a fully integrated environment
38. Including the bathroom
39. Whether with an industrial decoration
40. Or with a more elegant look
41. An L configuration makes the most of space
42. Invest in mirrored doors
43. Or eliminate them all
44. Good lighting makes a difference.
45. And you can add more charm with pendants
46. Or enchant with a classic chandelier
47. Is it possible to adopt a minimalist line
48. With Scandinavian style influence
49. Have a relaxed look with open closet
50. Caprice with a sophisticated composition
51. Or give a delicate and romantic air
52. The closet should reflect your style.
53. And suit your available space
54. Shelves are good allies in small environments.
55. Like mirrored furniture
56. A partition is a simple solution.
57. You can even use a curtain.
58. Get more convenience with joining environments
59. Like a bedroom with walk-in closet and integrated bathroom
60. Enjoy a hallway to store your clothes
61. The master suite deserves special attention.
62. Make room for a dressing table too
63. And have your little beauty spot
64. Sliding doors facilitate movement
65. They look very charming mirrored
66. And bring the feeling of a larger space
67. By reflecting the various angles of the environment
68. Transparency is pure sophistication.
69. Create an amazing effect.
70. And makes it easy to see parts
71. Use lighting to highlight your items.
72. One bedroom with walk-in closet and simple bathroom
73. Brings more practicality into everyday life
74. The perfect set for comfort
75. Your closet doesn’t have to be big
76. But you should accommodate your belongings well
77. And bring more functionality to your routine
78. With an elegant décor
79. And creative solutions
80. Use accessory hooks
81. Reserve a space for shoes only
82. How about using glass shelves?
83. Plan a unique and exclusive space
84. Regardless of your room size
85. Whether for a double closet
86. For a women’s closet
87. Or for a men’s closet
88. There are since simpler ideas
89. Even the most exquisite
90. Store your clothes with much more style!
With all these ideas you can now plan and build the closet room of your dreams. And, to make your space complete, see also photos of mirror vanity.